Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Hey everyone!

Hiya! This is our new blog, firefly's and osita's blog. Which our blog name is Pandanda Friendship. We making a blog to support Pandanda :)
We are gonna tell you alittle about us.

About osita,
I really like to play Pandanda all time. My favorite ice cream are chocolate, lemon and vanilla.
My favorite colors are everycolor!
I will really enjoy making a blog to support Pandanda and for fun. I will be watching this blog
for everything and try to blog ASAP(as soon as possible) news on Pandanda.
So go on Pandanda to have fun!


About firefly,


Hey Pandas!

This is firefly (firefly125) here! And I will be helping osita (osita1) post some stuff on this blog. Okay, so I'll tell you guys a little bit about me :)
My favorite colors are blue, pink, silver, black, magenta, and TONS more!
My favorite server is Willow because there are lots of pandas there. Sometimes I go on other servers to do quests or visits friends(:
My favorite games on Pandanda are Bunny Chase & The Ghosts of Misty Hill
My favorite location is anywhere in Pandanda!
My favorite ice cream flavor is definitely chocolate! Yum!
Well, that's about it!
~firefly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for PDF, or else...