Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Game Day Review

Hey pandas all around the world! It's osita here! You all know that last Saturday was Game Day. Henry posted Game Day review yesterday, so here's Henry's review about Game Day!

''Wow, everyone really seemed to enjoy Game Day on Saturday! The Mods and I awarded Panda Gold to almost 200 different pandas. That's a bunch of bunny chasing and ghost hunting! And I hope everyone took advantage of the double coins for multiplayer games. That was a great chance to add coins to your account!''

Henry also said that Skippers has some pictures to share with us when he was hosting some games on Game Day. Here are the pictures:




I also took some pictures of Game Day that I want to share with you, too:





Also, don't forget that on Thursday 21 is Pink Panic Day! Celebrate pink with all other pandas. Pink is not a girls color, it's for everyone! :) I will celebrate Pink Panic Day, it's one of my favorite colors!

July is gonna be such so much fun, Zing Ballyhoo's new prize is coming next Monday 25, Wacky Outfit Day is coming next Tuesday 26, and Free Elite Day Saturday 30th. I can't wait for those events!

Have A Fun Day!

-osita

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for PDF, or else...