Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Meet Muzester

Hey guys, osita here today! Henry posted a Q&A about the mod, Muzester. Long time there wasen't a Q&A! So let's get to know Muzester!


Do you have any dragons?

  • I have three dragons. Anni, Putter, and Blackie. Putter is pink…she was my first. Anni is gray and Blackie is well…..uh black. They are named after my three cats.
What is your treehouse like?
  • I am in the middle of redecorating. Right now it is all black and red with lots of windows. It still needs a lot of work....maybe I could hire someone to finish it.
What is your favorite outfit?
  • That is a tough one. I really liked the snowflake sweaters, the scarves, the parkas, the ear muffs …....I guess you could say I like all the winter ones.
What is your favorite color?
  • Pink
Which mini game is your favorite?
  • Line Four….especially now that I don’t get beat ALL the time.
Would you rather chase Bunnies or hunt Ghosts? Why?
  • I like to hunt ghosts. It is a challenge not to be frozen.
What was your favorite festival? Why?
  • I would have to say the Friendship Festival. I love the bracelets and all the bright colors and we still have snow.
What is your favorite quest?
  • Another hard question since I love doing them all. The food ones make me hungry so that can’t be it. I would have to say the one where you pick flowers. I love spring flowers.
What is your favorite room in Pandanda?
  • Coconut Beach. I like listening to the waves roll in and the fire at night.
What is the best thing about being a Moderator?
  • Silly question…hanging with the pandas of course!
What is the hardest thing about being a Moderator?
  • Running around trying to see everyone.
What do you like to do when you are not moderating?
  • I like to read. I live on a lake so I really enjoying reading and looking out over the lake.
What makes you smile in Pandanda?
  • I like to see pandas helping the new pandas when there isn’t a moderator around.
Is there anything else you would like to say to Pandanda land?
  • Have fun…stay safe….be nice to others….and come see me!!!

Cool! I think she's an interesting Mod! What do you think about her? Please comment!

Don't forget about Pink Panic Day tomorrow!

-osita

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for PDF, or else...