Friday, October 7, 2011

osita's PD Birthday Party :D

Hey everyone! Guess what? Osita's birthday party is coming really soon! I'm having a birthday party on Pandanda and I want to invite you all! Here are the details of the party:

If you can't see the image or it's too small for you here's what it says:

Come to Osita's PD Birthday Party!

When: Sunday October 16th 2011!
Where: Bear Hollow
Server: Willow We'll be moving
PD Time: 3:00 P.M.
PD End Time: 4:00 P.M.

Henry and All Mods are welcome to come!

Here's the fun:
We'll play MSMD(monkey see monkey do) that's a game that you do what I do. For Example: I smile( wave, sit, cry, ect.) then someone else has to smile as soon as possible and that person will host again if they be the first person on smiling! We'll play fashion show in someone's tree house, if someone volunteers.

I REALLY hope everyone can make it! I also put up a poll *Can you make it to osita's PD birthday Party?* You'll have 3 choices, * Yes*, *Maybe, I'll try* , *Sorry I can't*. Please vote!

Everyone including Henry and the mods are welcome to come!
If you have any questions or comments, comment!
-osita

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! Im not exactly sure if i can make it since i dont know my plans then. I would love the meet you two on pandanda for the first time tho.
    ~Klove101

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Osita, but I can't make it due to the party being too late for me :( (11:00PM till Midnight :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Klove! We hope you can make it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww!! it's okay draco (: hope you can make it to our next parties :}

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for PDF, or else...