Sunday, October 16, 2011

Osita's Birthday Party on Pandanda Review!

Hey Pandas!

So today is osita's birthday! Happy birthday osita! Anyways, the party was one whole hour long and we played fashion games, met lots of pandas, went to osita's treehouse and etc. Don't worry if you missed the party, there will be lots of other parties in the future! Here are some pictures that I took during the party and I want to share them all with you guys! Maybe you can spot someone you know or maybe you can spot yourself in one of these pictures!

Don't forget to enter our raffle contest for a free 1 month membership to Pandanda! Click here to enter the contest! Have a safe and fun Halloween!
~firefly125

2 comments:

  1. The party was awesome! I loved it! :D
    ~pandy1525(pandy)
    P.s Happy birthday!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Party Looked And Seemed Amazing!
    But I Am VERY VERY VERY Sorry For Not Coming, I Had To Go To My Cousins House As It Was Afternoon at This Time Of Your Party. I Tried My Hardest! :P Thanks For The Invite, Will Try Again Next Time!
    Happy Birthday Osita!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for PDF, or else...