Monday, March 12, 2012

New Author!

Hey pandas!

I know this is REALLY unexpected, but, PDF has a new author! Her Pandanda username is Melissa716, but you can call her Pearl. Here is what she has to say about herself!

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Hey I'm Pearl! But on Pandanda my name is Melissa716. I also go on a few other pandas, but Melissa716 would have to be the one i go on the most. I came on Pandanda about 2 or 3 years ago. If you ever see me on Pandanda, feel free to add me and we can hang out ;)
Here's a little information you might want to know about me.

My favorite server is where my friends are(:

My favorite colors are blue, purple, and neon green.

My favorite Pandanda Land location would probably have to be at the Coconut Beach.

My favorite mini game is Ghost of the Misty Hill

My favorite clothes would have to be all of the new ones.
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
I hope you will enjoy having a new author! Comment us and tell us what you think! :)
Osita & firefly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for PDF, or else...