Thursday, December 15, 2011

Winter Festival Begins!!!

Hey everyone!

Today is the big cool day, Winter Festival finally begins! With much more snow than usual, and much more! It's so surprising when I saw the new Christmas sleigh COMPANION with Chilly and West Market Street! Look, I took a picture with hisup to show you guys how cool it is:
Thanks Hisup for letting me take a picture with your sleigh!

Here's Chilly at West Market Street...


This are all his prizes, look at the Companion sleigh!



Unfortunately, it's 100 Stocking Stuffers! That's a lot to me!
This is my favorite place with so much snow, the Darby Field! I love the type of flowers; I think they're mistletoe's :/



Also, there'll be an extra quest daily. Today's extra quest is Mr. Elmhurst's.
This is it:


Oh, also there's new items at the Clothing Co. located at East Market Street! Check out the pictures I took:



Awesome! I think the both necklaces glow!

There's new Christmas furniture, too!!






You might have noticed the present below the big Christmas tree at Bear Hollow. Sadly, you can't open it until Christmas, December 25th. I CAN'T WAIT! I wonder what it is...
This is what it's going to tell you when you try to open it. :P


That was it! What do you think about the Winter Festival? Pretty cool!
Merry Early Christmas!
~osita(:
------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to view our Official Pandanda Friendship YouTube account. You'll find the best cheats you've ever watched...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for PDF, or else...