Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Beach Party Day on Wednesday!

Hey Pandas!

In less than 7 and a half hours now, Henry will be on his first visit to Pandanda! Tomorrow (Wednesday), we will see lots of sand and hear lots of tropical music throughout Pandanda! Here is the schedule of Henry's Wednesday Beach Party visits. Just click on each link to see what time it will be where you live!

And here is a post from Henry about Beach Party Day:
(Click to enlarge)
I probably won't be able to see Henry when he is on his first visit to Pandanda because it is quite early for me lol. And I don't want to stay up all night. Well I could, but this panda needs tons of sleep :D I hope there will be some sandmans around Pandanda :D Why? Well, if there are snowmans during the winter, why not sandmans during the summer? Hehe! I hope to see tons of pandas on Beach Day! And remember to check your sandwiches! Don't eat sandwiches that are made of sand because that would taste pretty weird and sandy :)
~firefly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for PDF, or else...